Baby Bogs Butterflies Purple UK6 & UK8
Does your child move like Frankenstein when they wear wellies?
These are the BEST wellie alternatives. The 9 wonders of Baby Bogs:
1. Wide toe box - for toes to wriggle!
2. Zero-drop - no heels here.
3. Lightweight - much lighter than a conventional wellie owing to Neo-tech fabric.
4. Warm - Neo-tech fabric, and plush lining mean feet stay warm to -10ºC!
5. Flexible - flat, thin sole lets their feet do their thing even in wellies (or Bogs actually).
6. Breathable - Neo-tech fabric breaths, let them wear them all day, even in the house (just make sure they're clean enough!).
7. Machine washable - hose them for a quick clean, or put them in the machine for complete cleanliness.
8. Easy on - let Little Miss or Mr Independent learn to pull their own boots on using the handles on the side.
9. Vegan Friendly
Suitable for a variety of foot widths and depths.
The colourful designs and kid-friendly handles of Baby Bogs will capture their imagination - soon enough they'll say, "I can do this myself!"
As always - check your child's foot length as every manufacturer sizes differently!
|Manufacturer's size||UK Size (nearest equivalent)||Shoe Length||Shortest Suggested Foot Measurement*||Longest Suggested Foot Measurement**|
|US 4||UK 3||12.7cm||11.5cm||12.1cm|
|US 5||UK 4||13.6cm||12.4cm||13.0cm|
|US 6||UK 5||14.4cm||13.2cm||13.8cm|
|US 7||UK 6||15.2cm||14.0cm||14.6cm|
|US 8||UK 7||16.0cm||14.8cm||15.4cm|
|US 9||UK 8||16.8cm||15.6cm||16.2cm|
*Allows 12mm space, may need to be less for smaller sizes, and could be more for confident walkers.
**Allows 6mm space, minimum recommended for longevity